Monday, March 11, 2013

Blogs 3/11/13

As I sit I am hearing the creeking of footsteps of a tenant upstairs.  It sounds similar to what I think elephant steps would sound like.  I also hear the footsteps of someone walking through the house, which also sounds like an elephant.  When this person walks past the kitchen I hear the clanging of pots and pans, which sort of sounds like the rattling of old chains.  I hear the whisk of an air purifier running and it sounds something like the ocean or a breeze.

Walking through the store I hear the clanging of cart wheels that sounds like chains rattling.  I hear people talking, but it's hard to decipher what exactly they are talking about.  I hear the sound of plastic sticking together when people are making selections in the meat department, which sort of sounds like velcrow being pulled a part really quickly.  I hear bags rustling, which reminds me of the sound of dead leaves in fall.  I hear the "bing" of the cashier ringing out other customers, which reminds me of the sound that hospital machines make.

1 comment: